Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tidbits

Yes, I know it is late, or rather early, but as I monitor Paige's fever, I figure it's a good time to share a few tidbits with you.

First, my guest blog about our family traditions on Makingofamom.com should be posted later today.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  While you are there, take a few minutes to peruse Stefanie's site, I love her growing list of book reviews, crafts, and recipes.  There is something there for all us moms, dads too!

Secondly, we did get a small morsel of news today from Cole's biopsies.  They did find a granuloma, which could indicate a few things.  G.i. shared their thoughts, however was awaiting further testing and feedback from our immunologist.  We were assured that they would be calling sometime Wednesday with more information regarding this finding as well as the results of the Cincinnati blood tests.

I wish I had more to share, but now the tidbits are all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment