Monday, July 15, 2013

TS

So those of you who know me well, or follow Catching My Breath on Facebook know about my latest endeavor.  I needed to leave my teaching job in order to take care of Cole and ultimately avoid possible exposures to the very pathogens his little body cannot combat.  While I have been writing, mostly for myself, and even looking for reputable online work, I have decided to pursue another path while my hands are tied.

I have become an independent Tastefully Simple consultant.  Overall, I hope to be able to have a little bit of a Christmas fund after paying off some other bills.  This was really kind of a spur of the moment decision, and after some thought, it made sense to try rather than question what if this or that.  Truly, I needed to try.  And for me, to have an outside goal, is a good thing.  So for those of you who love Tastefully Simple, I'd love to help you with your orders and even help you host a party if you'd like.  /Please email me at simplylizhuson@yahoo.com if you'd like to be placed on my mailing list, or just want more information.  In addition, you can follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/simplylizhuson.

As always, I deeply appreciate the support so many of you have given us each time our path winds a new direction.  Just trying to keep steering this vessel so we continue moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment