Thursday, August 8, 2013


Taking a leap into something new is never easy or without some kind of jitters.  Yet, when pieces of a puzzle begin to fall into place, taking that plunge is beyond refreshing.

Less than a month ago, I decided to sign on as an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.  This is something I never thought I would do.  Yet, here I am, prepped with parties booked, ready.  Funny, in so many ways I feel at home, as if I were preparing my classroom for the new year.  Which, I must say, I am missing more than ever.  It's odd how you can feel you were ready to let go yet have such strong feelings of loss so much later.  I'm happy to have a distraction from Cole's medical saga and the nagging to be back in "my room."  

For those of you encouraging me and supporting me with this new voyage, I deeply thank you.  I may add a Tastefully Simple tab within the blog for those of you who may be interested.  For now, if you are, please visit to see what Tastefully Simple goodies appeal to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment