Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

While I have so many things to be thankful for, one of them is you.  If you are reading this, I am incredibly grateful that you are following our journey.  Your love and prayers bring me so much warmth on the toughest of days.

I strongly believe that all things happen for a reason, and appreciate all I've gained on this road.  From new friends to new perspectives, new hopes and even realizing my own strength, there are many glints of silver hiding in the grey.

Give thanks to God today for all the little miracles in your life and if you like, share them here, I'd love to hear what you are feeling blessed with in your corner of the world.  And again, thank you for being rainbows when my skies are black.  

No comments:

Post a Comment