Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tales

Give me inspiration.  Some days are tiring, especially when waiting.  I'm doing my best to keep on processing lemonade, but could use to hear some stories that are not my own.

You all know about my lemonade.  Every day I try to make the most of the hand we've been dealt, doing what I can to stay on the sunny side of things despite the unknown, despite changes I never anticipated.  Now, I'm not only sharing here on the blog, I am writing and working towards a dream I have had for many years, one I always thought was down the road.  Without Cole's mysteries, I may not have started to take this step because I lacked the right lemons for a refreshing beverage.
 
In the end, there is always a silver lining, yet when you are lost in the middle of the cloud, it's often hard to see.

Tell me about your "lemons to lemonade tales" or even your "God laughs when you make plans" stories.


1 comment:

  1. Our lemons and lemonade are nothing compared to what you do on a daily basis. I know there's a propensity to step up and do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, but I truly think you go above and beyond. There are times when I think that we have it rough or that things could be different and then you post your update and all of my lemons are no longer sour. Keep up what you're doing, good will come of all of this.

    ReplyDelete